- Election Administration
Randall County Election Administration has received approval from the Secretary of State’s office to use Vote Centers for all Randall County elections. Any registered voter in Randall County may vote at any of the locations provided. All Vote Centers will be open Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
City of Amarillo Runoff Election
On Saturday, June 24, 2023
Election Day Vote Centers
City of Amarillo Notice of Runoff Election
- All mail ballot applications must include either your Driver’s license number or the last 4 of your social security number. You must use the same identifier number that is associated with your voter registration. This will be your driver’s license number or the last 4 digits of your social security number. We will automatically send any voter that has submitted an application for ballot by mail and selected ANNUAL, a ballot for this election. Your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number MUST be entered on your mail ballot envelope when returning your ballot. There is a very small space under the flap of the envelope for this information. You must do this step BEFORE signing in the designated space. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Some important things to know for this election:
- Verify your voter registration early. Don't wait until Election Day to check your status. Call us or visit www.votetexas.gov. You can NOT register to vote online BUT you can make changes to your voter registration before the deadline. This tool will now allow a voter to change their voter registration from an old county to a new county. Be aware of potential fake registration sites on social media.
- The deadline to register to vote or to make any updates and/or changes to you voter registration is Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- If you don’t reside inside the City limits, you are not eligible to vote in a city election. You may cast a ballot for the Runoff election regardless of whether of not you voted in the City General Election.. Your voter registration must be where you reside to ensure that you get the ballot with all races for which you are eligible.
- Mail ballots are available to voters who meet the criteria issued by the State of Texas. If you qualify to vote by mail, contact us. The USPS suggest that all ballots are mailed back to this office at least 7 days before Election Day.
Early Voting in person is Monday,June 12, 2023 through June 20, 2023. There will be NO voting on MondayJune 19th (Juneteenth Federal Holiday) and No weekend Early Voting.
Early Voting Schedule
Mail Ballot Roster
Last Day to Register
The last day to register to vote or make changes to existing registration is Thursday, May 25, 2023. You do NOT need to re-register to vote if you have not moved or made any changes since your last registration. Your voter registration does not expire.
Ballot by Mail
Ballot by mail applications must be received (not post parked) by Tuesday, June 13, 2023. The applications for ballot by mail may be emailed to the Election Administrator or faxed to 806-656-2151. The original hard copy must still be mailed and received in this office within 4 days of electronic submission. The ballot will NOT be mailed until the original application is received. The application for a ballot by mail and the criteria has changed. Please read the application completely and contact this office if you have questions. The application must contain a personal identifier number (Driver’s License or the last 4 of your Social Security number) that is on record with your voter registration. YOU MUST write your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number under the flap of the carrier envelope BEFORE you sign and seal it.